The Sacrament of Reconciliation, is now being celebrated indoors in the St. Monica Church vestibule, near the main doors. The schedule is as follow;
Mondays and Wednesdays 7:45 pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:45 am
Sat: afternoon by appointment only
Other times: By appointment
Here are some details that you should be aware of;
- Both the priest and the penitent will wear masks and will maintain a 2 meter distance at all times.
- The priest will sanitize the chair after each confession.
- Parishioners desiring confession are asked to park in the parking spaces in front of the Church (not the main parking lot) which are accessed by the NORTH entrance only.
- Enter the Church one at a time at the direction of the priest through the automatic door near the main entrance doors.
- Please wait in your car until the priest opens the church door for you.
- Couples/families are invited to come to confession one at a time, while the other members of their household wait in the vehicle.
- Parishioners arriving on foot/bicycle etc. are asked to observe first come first serve protocol and to wait at least six feet away from the entrance doors and from other penitents in a place that is visible to the priest.